We at Air Tools Guide believe in publishing fair & honest reviews about Home Improvement Tools & Products. You can check out some of our awesome guides :
Are you a DIY Enthusiast? Have you ever done small projects at your home, kitchen, bathroom, garage, bedroom?
We at Air Tools Guide want to reward students for thinking out of the box and coming up with unique & useful DIY Projects which can be done at bare minimum cost.
We are not looking for the next big innovation, something that will take 1-2 months of your time.
We are looking for a project that is useful, quick to make & can be completed with minimal cost.
Any small project related to Home Decor, Crafts, Home Improvement, Woodworking, Repair projects etc. which you want to showcase to the world can be submitted as an application to this scholarship.
- Full Time or Part Time ‘Undergraduate’ or ‘Postgraduate’ Students currently studying in accredited colleges.
- International students are welcome to apply as well.
Award Value : $1000
- Winner will be awarded $500.
- 1st Runner Up will be awarded $300.
- 2nd Runner Up will be awarded $200.
AirToolsGuide Scholarship Program is run once a year. Deadline is June 30, 2017.
You can email at [email protected] for any doubts or queries with respect to scholarship.
How To Submit Your Application
Firstly, write an article describing a small DIY project you undertook in about 500-2000 words and submit to us via a word .docx/.doc file.
You have full freedom. Build something & send us the project details in the form an article. The article should highlight following things:
- What was the project about?
- What problem it solves?
- How much time it took to create it?
- What tools/materials you used to build it?
- Step by Step Instruction of building the project
- You can also include Images to make your article more comprehensive & easy to understand for readers.
- If you prepare a video along with article, Upload your Video to Youtube & Title the Video “AirToolsGuide Scholarship”. Put a link to http://airtoolsguide.com in the description area. And then add the Youtube link for the video in the article itself.
- Images & Videos are not mandatory but they do carry weightage in the overall score.
Only 1 entry is permitted per student. When you will be done with the above steps, email us your article from your college email id at [email protected] all of the details listed below and attached Word document.
- Personal Details (First & Last Name, Phone, and Address)
- College Name
- Area of Study
- Any Photo Identification proof that you are a Student
Note: By submitting your article, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotions and marketing purposes.
Deadline & Other Details
The final date for submission of your DIY Project Article is June 30, 2017.
Our editorial team will then decide the winner based on following parameters:
- Article Quality (Written in structured way, Usefulness of Project, Simplicity of Project) – 30 Points
- Article supported by images – 10 Points
- Article supported by video – 10 Points
After evaluation we will announce the winners on this page on Jul 31, 2017. Also Top 3 articles will be posted on our blog.
Winners will be contacted over email & scholarship awards will be sent through checks. Checks will be sent to the Financial aid department of the college under the winner student’s account.